Centrecorp is a fully integrated and diversified property management and real estate service company specializing in the shopping centre segment of the real estate industry in Canada and the United States.
Centrecorp was established to provide the marketplace with a property management company that has an entrepreneurial and ownership philosophy. Centrecorp has grown to become one of the premier retail service providers in North America, with a staff of over 100 real estate professionals, managing and administering over 100 properties, comprising in excess of 20 million square feet of retail, commercial and other space either existing or under various stages of development or pre-development.
Centrecorp is actively involved in all aspects of management, development, remerchandising and leasing of shopping centres and other retail properties. Since 1977, Centrecorp has grown to become Canada’s premiere property management and leasing company specializing in neighborhood and community shopping centres and other retail properties.
Position: Property Administrator, Station Mall (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario)
Summary of Role: The Property Administrator is responsible for providing administration & administrative support to the General Manager and is responsible for a wide range of functions within the General Manager’s office
Reporting To: General Manager
• Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the properties.
• Act as a resource in liaison with other departments, assisting where required
• Assist with accounts receivable, collecting rents, making deposits, posting to the accounting system
• Accounts Payable including processing of properties invoices for payment
• Processing of tenant charge back invoices and rental notices
• Assist the General Manager with the review and preparation of annual budget of property operating costs
• Assist with monthly management reports
• Maintaining databases – tenant listings/insurance/training/human resources files for staff
• Interact regularly with tenants including residential tenants and retail tenants
• Leasing of residential units, including conducting interviews of prospective residential tenants, preparation of supporting documents and related duties as required
• Provide support to the Marketing Department as required
• Other tasks and special projects as assigned by the General Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to multi task and meet monthly deadlines through effective prioritization of tasks and responsibilities
• Experience with JD Edwards ERP system or similar
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point
• Excellent communications skills
Education and Experience:
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the following background:
• University/College Degree/Diploma in business administration/office administration or similar
• Experience in commercial property administration
• Experience in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities
Note, to be eligible to apply for an internally posted position, Co-workers must have a minimum tenure of one (1) year in their current role at the Company.
The Company supports requests for accommodation from candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation may be forwarded directly to the Hiring Manager noted below or to Human Resources at [email protected]
Applications for this position will be accepted via email to Michael Szczepaniak, General Manager at [email protected] or in person at the Station Mall Administration Office.
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 4:00pm.